My Menu

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Hannah's Big Night (A Matter of Time #8.5) by Mary Calmes ~~~ ★ ★ ~~~

This is a free Thanksgiving ficlet of Hannah and Kola (Jory and Sam's kids) taking place after "Piece of Cake" (the 8th installment).
Can be read through THIS LINK

This is basically a children's story, it's told from the POV of 10 years old Hannah, going on a "nightly adventure" with her brother trying to help Kola's friend and ending up mixed in a violent situation. I guess it was kinda sweet but it was SO childish I didn't care of it. 

Unnecessary for the series, but if you're into little kids you will probably find Hannah endearing. I don't usually like reading of kids in romance novels but since most books in the series took place years apart I thought Hannah would be an adult in this one (I was wrong..).

This is still a HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED series, if you haven't read it yet, do yourself a favor and grab the first one ASAP. 




Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 19 pages, 15 May 2016 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus