Series – PNR
- Black Dagger Brotherhood – J.R.Ward
- Celtic Wolves – Jan DeLima
- ♣ Darkest London – Kristen Callihan (SP)
- ♣ Dragon Chalice – Lara Adrian (Tina St. John) (HR)
- Hunter Legacy – Lara Adrian
- ♣ L'Ange – Mary Calmes (MM)
- Lords of The Underworld / Angels After Dark – Gena Showalter
- Midnight Breed – Lara Adrian
- ♣ Mates – C. Cardeno (MM)
- Night Huntress / Night Prince / Night Rebel – Jeaniene Frost (UF)
- ♣ Panopolis – Cari Z. (MM)
- ♣ Sookie Stackhouse – Charlaine Harris (UF)
- THRIDS / TIN - Charlie Cochet (MM/UF)
Series – Contemporary Romance
- ♣ #Gaymers – Annabeth Albert (MM)
- ♣ A Matter of Time – Mary Calmes (MM)
- A Modern Fairytale – Katy Regnery
- ♣ Blueberry Lane – Katy Regnery
- ♣ Bluewater Bay (Various Authors) (LGBT)
- ♣ Boyfriend Chronicles – River Jaymes (MM)
- ♣ Camelot – Ruthie Knox
- Frozen Hearts – Annabeth Albert (MM)
- ♣ Love, Faith & Devotion – Tere Michaels (MM)
- ♣ Granby Knitting – Amy Lane (MM)
- ♣ Gravity – Sarina Bowen
- ♣ Heart of Montana – Katy Regnery
- Love & Family – Anyta Sunday (MM)
- ♣ Love Letters – Anyta Sunday (MM)
- ♣ Lucky – Garrett Leigh (MM)
- ♣ Mangrove Stories – Mary Calmes (MM)
- Mannies – Amy Lane (MM)
- ♣New York – Ruthie Knox
- ♣ Out of Uniform – Annabeth Albert (MM)
- ♣ Portland Heat – Annabeth Albert (MM)
- ♣ Promises – Amy Lane (MM)
- ♣ Rainbow Cove – Annabeth Albert (MM)
- Returning Home – Serena Bell
- ♣ Roadmap to Your Heart – Christina Lee (MM)
- ♣ Roads – Garrett Leigh (MM)
- ♣ Roman Holiday – Ruthie Knox
- Romancelandia – Anne Tenino (MM)
- Signs of Love – Anyta Sunday (MM)
- ♣ Skins - Garrett Leigh (MM)
- Summerhaven Trio – Katy Regnery
- True North – Sarina Bowen
- ♣ Tangled – Emma Chase
- ♣ Under My Skin – Christina Lee (MM)
- ♣ Willinski – Meg Maguire
Series – New & Young Adult
- ♣ Bend or Break – Amy Jo Cousins (LGBT)
- ♣ Between Breaths – Christina Lee
- ♣ Bowler University – Megan Erickson
- ♣ Free Fall – Christina Lee & Nyrae Dawn (MM)
- HIM / WAGs – Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy (MF/MM)
- ♣ Hopeless – Colleen Hoover
- Ivy Years / Brooklyn Bruisers - Sarina Bowen
- ♣ Losing It – Cora Carmack
- ♣ One Week Girlfriend – Monica Murphy
- Rusk University – Cora Carmack
- ♣ Slammed – Colleen Hoover
- ♣ Talker – Amy Lane (MM)
- ♣ Theta Alpha Gamma – Anne Tenino (MM)
- Series –Historical Romance
Series – Romantic Suspense
- ♣ Adrien English (MM)
- ♣ Bad Behaviour– Cari Z. & L.A. Witt
- Bonded – Cari Z. (Sci-Fi/MM)
- ♣ Cut & Run – Abigail Roux (MM)
- EE Universe (HoHW/DD) – SE Jakes (MM)
- ♣ Firefighters of Station Five / Sugarland Blue – Jo Davis
- Fish out of Water – Amy Lane (MM)
- Four Kings Security – Charlie Cochet
- Lord and Lady Hetheridge - Emma Jameson
- Marshals – Mary Calmes (MM)
- ♣ Second Service – Adrienne Bell
- Series – Erotica
- Off Topic
Friday, November 22, 2019
We've actually sort of met Gavin Richie before as "Wedge" in a few of Garrett's previous novels but honestly I don't remember much about him. He is ex-military, special forces, and after two years of being out and dealing with breaking his neck (!) he is managing a shelter for the homeless. It's hard yet satisfying work if only they could have enough volunteers for their shifts, especially for the kitchen..
Yani Nicolaou have had enough of working for other people, he now works for himself. He has a food cart and he manages quite well actually. His days are busy but he is happy for the new life he has built for himself. Having his best friend Bex around is also a bonus. A chance meeting with a real hunk in a coffee shop doesn't promise much until his best friend begs him to take a shift at the shelter as a cook and he realizes said hunk work at the shelter as well..
Thursday, November 21, 2019
This story is told from both our MCs - Sam and Evra, working together in a Balloon factory they somehow attract one another. Two quiet shy guys who wish for a little bit more than the simple life they are currently living - even if it seems impossible they'll be able to keep it. For Sam it's because he doesn't plan on staying for long and for Evra, well, you'll have to read this one to get his story... I won't spoiler it.
Monday, November 18, 2019
Caden Bell needs to figure some things out and though he loves his family he needs the time alone which is why when everyone is away he decides to go to his brother Christopher's beach house saying nothing to anyone. Yet Blair Anderson, Christopher's best friend, has already given Blair the okay to said beach house and when they stumble upon each other they are both reluctant to leave yet not sure about staying together. They might have gotten along great when they were kids (or rather when Caden was a kid) but as teenagers things have changed a bit and though both have secretly kept tubs on one another it's totally different spending this time together when both are in need of solace.
It doesn't take long for them to realize they actually DO get along pretty great. Even if the overly vibrant extroverted life-of-the-party model couldn't be more different than the muscled jock who liked to keep to himself. Yet the compassion Caden shows right from the start towards Blair makes him reluctant to leave even if he would rather stay on his own. After having a heart to heart things change. They both see there is more to each other than they thought or saw before. Blair have been living a very stressful life including drugs and an eating disorder and Caden have broken up with his high-school sweetheart to figure out his own bisexual sexuality.
Thursday, November 14, 2019
Russ and Esteban have been neighbors for a while now. But besides Esteban asking forgivness for his naughty cat visiting Russ's apartment, they have very to little interaction. But actually Esteban is one of the reason Russ decided to rent the place, learining it's gay friendly. He's about a year out of his service as a marine as well as out and he still needs time to get used to it - civilian but also having a boyfriend.
Esteban have always admired Russ from the side, but he worried he's one of those ex-military who isn't that gay friendly.. Yet when he meets Russ throwing away a very unfortunate looking skilet he somehow finds himself connecting with the guy and realizing he's basically a big blond teddy bear - the best kind for sure! And that's how he finds himself offering to help Russ with cooking a dinner for his family.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Malcolm Armstrong used to work for the British Museum before his name got tainted. He alluded to an artifact being fake only to find himself out of a job, his name shattered and also sans boyfriend - Gerard Thorburn who also works for the British Museum and in fact has donated a lot of artifacts from his personal collection. Gerard found it very easy to move on from Mal but now he needs him and he has no problem calling him back to retrieve a stolen artifact that was suppose to be donated to the Museum and later on be moved to it's country of origin.
Mal isn't thrilled by Gerard offer, but after speaking to the guy who up until recently have owned the artifact - Specter - believes it could be genuine. What he isn't sure about is the guy with the gun - Alex Tucker, an american working for a private security company who is hired to be the muscle of the operation (him being there just to verify the item's authenticity).
Thursday, November 7, 2019
We've met Johnny briefly in the previous installment. Curtis "warned" Logan he wouldn't be his type and hinted to bondage. As it seems that's exactly Johnny''s thing, and he has made a sexy hobby out of it, one new in town vlogger Cam is intrigued to try.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
We've already met both Curtis and Logan in the previous installment. Logan Rosner is one of the three owners of the new tavern in Rainbow Cove. Logan had a comfortable life in Portland, but he wanted something different. He wanted freedom, a place to express the person he really is, and not the one people expect him to be. Being the Chef of the tavern, getting to make and decide on the menu makes him happy like nothing in the past did. Yeah they might be struggling but he hopes and believes they can overcome it. This town has totally captured his heart and he doesn't want just the tavern to succeed he wants the town itself to do better as well.
The few times Curtis Hunt came to the tavern with his long time friend Nash (the MC in the previous installment) he was his usual self - grumpy. He has changed the last two years after losing the love of his life. He had it all, a partner he adored, a future together, true happiness. But he lost it all and now, besides his work as a chainsaw wood carver, nothing truly brings him joy, including the shy kid who makes THE best vegan food (even though he won't admit that to ANYONE).