My Menu

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Just Jory (A Matter of Time #5.5) by Mary Calmes ~~~ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ~~~

This is a free ficlet of Jory and Sam taking place between "Bulletproof" (the 5th installment) and "But For You" (the 6th installment).
Can be read through THIS LINK

An extremely short story with a photo of hands being cuffed had me thinking this is going to be some sort of kinky sex scene. Well, I was hoping it WOULDN'T be, I mean, with Jory there are so much MORE fun stuff to be had and so I was really happy Jory being cuffed actually means him getting to MORE trouble, this time a random bank robbery and naturally his big mouth of his makes ALL the difference. 

We even got a snippet of Dane and naturally Sam was all over the place when Jory's safely is in jeopardy. 

FUN FUN FUN!






Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 8 pages, 12 May 2016 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus