Saturday, June 25, 2016

Two Men Walk Into A Bar (at Christmastime) by Katy Regnery

This short novella brings two different characters together - Asher Lee from "The Vixen and the Vet" and Zach Aubrey from "After We Break". They are stranded together at the Los Angeles airport at Christmas eve, both wanting to be re-united with their wives - Savannah & Violet. The novella is told from ALL four POVs which was really cool! Though I just put aside Zach and Violet's story it's been a while since I've read of Asher and Savannah so I had a great time re-visiting them. 


I don't want to write more about what actually happens but be sure there's a VERY happy ending with the four of them becoming fast friends. While I'm still not a fan of Violet, I really enjoyed this short novella and I do hope we'll get more next year. 

I think it's best for whomever read these two books, makes more sense but maybe if you've read just one you'll get a sweet teaser (NOT spoiler free!) for the other. It's a great reminder to the stories (if it's been a while for you as it was for me with "The Vixen and the Vet"). 

Fun, happy & sweet short read. 



Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 39 pages, 25 June 2016 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment