Monday, June 17, 2019

Leo Tops Aries (Signs of Love #1.5) [Theo & Jamie] by Anyta Sunday [Post #1,000!]

SWEETNESS! I simply ADORE Theo and Jamie. They are THE cutest together. This short novella is a free bonus read (available in Anyta's blog - link bellow through the blue button). Theo and Jamie have been together for months now and naturally the one thing NOT to change is their endearing banter this time also coupled with a bet..



Who would cave first and jump the other, the Aries or the Leo? The Horoscope is telling as usual.. Spending time at Jamie's house this time, with a snippet of Sean and Leone as well.

Loved their exchanges, the funny ones as well as the heated ones. I'm truly sorry to let these two go. I'm going to miss them!

Just one note before I go, this is my THOUSAND post on this blog. 1-0-0-0 ! I stared writing this blog to remind myself of the great books I've been reading as so many books in one year (something even in a month) can make things a bit confusing that's without mentioning trying to follow so many series! I'm loving it. Loving getting to read so many amazing books as well as documenting my thoughts about them. My first posts weren't that great.. I'd love to re-visit them someday.. But I improved! So I'm hoping I'm doing a great job not only for my personal use but for anyone there reading these lines as well. Cheers! ðŸ¥‚

Rating:
Free
Read
38
pages
Read on:
17 June 2019
  

ABOUT THIS SERIES
 
Signs of Love is a Contemporary Romance series by Anyta Sunday. If you are a Horoscope fan you're going to LOVE this one, and even if you aren't (like me ;)) this is GREAT fun. Each novel focuses on it's own characters (Stand alone) with every one of them also getting a bonus novella. The stories are mostly connected through Crystal Wallace (Theo and Leone's mother) who is the Horoscope Queen! She meddles, but it's not truly her, it's the horoscope and what it has in store for each couple (she takes it from her mother - Darla - who also makes an appearance and meddles in her own way). But even when both women are absent we still get both a bit of astrology as well as minor connection between the other characters.

Books:
0.5 Winter [Caspian & Eli] (Published January 2021) ½
0.6 Spring [Flynn Reilly & Jack Jenkins] (Published 2 April 2021) ★★★★★
1. Leo Loves Aries [Theo Wallace & Jamie Cooper] (Published 4 December 2016) ★★★★★
1.5 Leo Tops Aries [Theo Wallace & Jamie Cooper] (Published 22 December 2016) ★★★★★
2. Scorpio Hates Virgo [Percy Freedman & Callaghan Glover] (Published 30 August 2017) ★★★★
2.5 Scorpio Loops Virgo [Percy Freedman & Callaghan Glover] (Published 8 September 2017) ★★★★★
3. Gemini Keeps Capricorn [Wesley Hidaka & Lloyd Reynolds] (Published 18 December 2017) ★ (DNF 9%)
3.5 Gemini Rules Capricorn [Wesley Hidaka & Lloyd Reynolds] (Published 1 January 2018)
4. Pisces Hooks Taurus [Zane Penn & Beckett "Becky" Fisher] (Published 14 October 2018) ★★★★★
4.5 Pisces Floors Taurus [Zane Penn & Beckett "Becky" Fisher] (Published 15 January 2019) ★★★★★
5. Cancer Ships Aquarius [Reid Glover & Sullivan Bell] (Published 17 February 2020) ★★★★★
5.5  Cancer Sweetens Aquarius [Reid Glover & Sullivan Bell] (Published 22 August 2020) ★★★★★
 

No comments:

Post a Comment