My Menu

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Fix (Whitetail Rock #2) (Pre-Romancelandia #1) [Nik & Jurgen] by Anne Tenino ~~~ ★ ★ ~~~

This is also a free ultra short novella (Download from here) which is a "pre" read before "Too stupid to live". As I wrote in the review of the previous novella Sam, a side character here is the MC in "Too stupid to live", yet you don't have to read this one or the previous one to "get" the next one (and I'm saying that without reading it - YET) since it just gives you the background of how Nik and Jurgen came together (as I understand they are side characters in Sam's story). 

This one is a year after Nik and Jurgen met, they are now living together and Jurgen is worried that Nik is going to break up with him after hearing a phone conversation Nik has with Sam. 

What he plans out is down right stupid which was kinda disappointing.. In the end it worked out but Jurgen came as TOTALLY insecure which wasn't a nice view of him.. 

I didn't think this one is going to be something special and I honestly didn't think I'd like it that much since I couldn't be bothered with the two main characters but it was nice getting Jurgen's POV (in the previous one we only got Nik's) too bad he was kinda disappointing both in what goes on in his brain (the insecurity) as well as what he thought would make Nik change his mind.

I'll be reading "Too stupid to live" next which I've read great reviews of. Don't recommend this one and the previous one though, keep that in mind....



Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 27 pages, 20 October 2014 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus