My Menu

Friday, October 10, 2014

Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled #1.5) by Emma Chase ~~~ ★ ★ ★ ½ ~~~

This one was a nice enough read, funny which isn't a surprise since it's from Drew's POV - always a joy to read. But honestly, I wasn't into the jealousy scene that we had to witness. That's a MAJOR turn down for me. You'd think Drew would be more secure with himself about his relationship with Kate 8 months after it started (considering they have been living and working together all that time..). It ended up funny enough so I'm half forgiving.. yet I wish it would have been somehow more. I enjoyed the short scenes better than I did this one (which is longer than those).

The Marriage in this one isn't theirs it's Dee Dee (Delores) and Matthew's. But it doesn't evolve them since it's a Drew and Kate novella. I"m not sure why this series is going forward and then backwards but anyway Dee Dee and Matthew get their own book (telling us of how it all started in "Tangled" time line) in "Tamed" the 3rd book in the series. I'm actually kinda curious to read how their relationship started. Dee Dee sounds bat-shit-crazy in the best possible way :)




Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 304 pages, 2-3 October 2014 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus