Friday, August 28, 2015

Shadow Bound (Shadow Bound #0.5) [Luca & Dash] by Garrett Leigh

Ultra short Paranormal novella. I was dead tired yesterday and needed a "boost" to my general mood after realizing that this week has gone by with little work achieved and almost no fun.. :/ Though it was very short it was kinda sweet and I felt as though the Paranormal part, even if not explained to the fully, was done really well. 


Luca the Vampire is dying. He is deadly wounded after a fight between his coven and a pack of werewolves. Dash the Shadow Cat comes after the fight and without really offering starts to lessen Luca's aches. Luca doesn't know how to take the help of an enemy but as the pain and misery starts to fade and the warmth of Dash starts to appeal his cold body he accepts the promise Dash gives him for a better life.

I can't say I could have asked for more, because for me, even though it's a kind of a "glimpse romance" it had everything needed to have a whole story while not getting one. Do I make any sense? If you read your share of short novellas - probably :) If not, give it a shot it's short, it's free and it's by Garrett who is one of my favorite authors.



Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 19 pages, 28 August 2015 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment