Saturday, September 7, 2013

Duplicity by Kristina M. Sanchez

There aren't enough "stars to fill" to relate how amazing I found this novella to be. 

I just finished and HAD to say - Kristina - please! - write something, anything, I'll be pre ordering it then consuming it the second it gets out. 





It's been a while since I felt that close and emotional about a book before. I've read many books I really enjoyed lately but this one just had me on edge with a clutched stomach most of it.. I used to get so emotional about books, besides obviously cracking up with laughter I used to tear up on many occasions (which I would denied feverishly if asked about..) life makes us cynical. makes the emotions mean nothing at all. most of the time I can't remember how some of the emotions even feel. This novella just tore me up from the inside. made me realize how much emotions actually mean and how much we sometimes do to escape them. truthfully its sometimes easier and safer without them. anger is much more manageable ;) 

Trey and Lilith story on its baseline isn't the most original idea. but it doesn't matter. because I'd say that must of stories had already "being told" somewhere somehow. its all about how it is written and brought to us. what makes the characters as interesting and special as they are.
I hate spoilers so I'm going to shut up and let you read for yourselves. 

This novella is damn worth reading no matter who you are. just read it and appreciate it. 

Thank you Kristina - its been a pleasure! :)





Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 126 pages, 7 September 2013 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment