My Menu

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Dine & Dash (Cut & Run #5.5) by Abigail Roux ~~~ ★ ★ ★ ★ ~~~

This ultra short novella is a free bonus scene Abigail posted on her blog (Click HERE to read) as a thank-you for her readers voting the "All Star Game" (I really haven't a clue what it is except it's sports related :P). That's what Abigail had to say about it -  

In June I asked readers to vote for the Major League Baseball All-Star Game. Because I can. As a reward, I told everyone that if one of the three players I listed (who all totally deserved to be All-Stars, by the way) made the team, I'd give them a Ty/Zane sex scene. That's it, just sex. Whoring my characters out for votes. I am not ashamed.


Anyhow, this scene takes place after the 5th installment "Armed & Dangerous" when they are already living together. It's mostly a hot sex scene between our beloved Ty and Zane. 

Like it's name it's a "Dine & Dash" - Ty dropping in on Zane by surprise after being away on a case without Zane to have a little fun before he runs out again.  It was sexy and fun and so Ty and Zane but don't expect anything more really. It is what it is :)

This is a re-read (first read 29 May 2013 when I first read the series). 




Additional Details: Blog Post, 10 pages, 28 February 2015 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus