Tuesday, January 13, 2015

'Til Death, Volume One by Bella Jewel

This was absolutely horrible!!! naturally I feel terrible writing my personal opinion in such a blunt way but I just wouldn't, no, wait, couldn't keep on reading. 15% was the maximum I could give this one. Both main characters where horrible. Katia was SO shallow she puts to shame any notion of shallowness I have in me (and I thought I could be a pretty shallow person when I want to be..) also she doesn't sound very smart or tactful.. Marcus describes himself as an asshole and that he is! Not only that he is controlling in SUCH a disgusting way I can't even.. no.. there are NO WORDS. I guess for a woman like Katia who swoons over Christian Grey (from "50 Shades of Grey") I can maybe get why she would find a sexy controlling man appealing yet I couldn't be bothered to read of a woman like that. 

I have no clue what the plot is really going to be about more than is stated in the synopsis of the book.. Katia marries Marcus willingly and happily while Marcus does it so he can inherit his grandfather's company. He doesn't care about her at all and when he leaves her she is shattered yet wants revenge. Well, if she was looking for a Christian Grey why does it surprise her that he turns out to be exactly that?! I don't get it and won't get it. I haven't read "50 Shades of Grey" and never will! not going to waste my time over it for too many reasons to count mainly because I don't think controlling and degrading a person is my kind of "fun". 

This book supposedly end with a HUGE cliffhanger but as this is part one of two parts the second part ('Til Death, Volume Two) will have a HEA (according to the book description). 

Not recommended AT ALL. 

Oh, yeah, I SHOULD admit to the fact I added this book due to it's AMAZING cover. Suits me right for choosing a book only by it's cover, ha?


 (DNF 15%)

Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 198 pages, 13 January 2015 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment