The first three books tells us the romance of three best friends - Avery, Ella and Rachel studying in college together. The next ones in the series are of more friends around them. Basically friends of the guys & gals we come to love and envy the girls of having :D
While the first 4 books in the series are M/F, the 5th one is M/M featuring two guys who work with Bennett and Jessie at Raw Ink (this book was re-released as "Kickflip" after Christina's rights were returned to her)
Each book has a sweet and unique story for both the girl and the guy. In each book they deal alone and together with their past, coming to accept themselves and one another. I loved ALL characters, girls, guys, everyone, and the ones I didn't like, like Rachel (in the first two books) I came to absolutely LOVE in her book once I learned about why she behaves the way she does.
Christina is an amazing writer and I have no doubt I'll continue hungrily reading everything she publishes.
READ IT, no recommendation would be enough.
While this series is New Adult, Christina also published "Two of Hearts" - a Romantic Suspense novel of two characters we've met in "Whisper to Me" (Dakota and Shane) taking place in the Casino Dakota works in. This one ISN'T a part of the series but I feel the need to mention it here as well.
At the moment no more books are planned in the series.
1. All of You [Avery & Bennett] (published 17 September 2013) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
2. Before You Break [Ella & Quinn] (published 18 February 2014) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
3. Whisper to Me [Rachel & Kai] (published 20 May 2014) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
4. Promise Me This [Nate & Jessie] (published 7 October 2014) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
5. There You Stand / Kickflip [Cory & Jude] (published 21 April 2015) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★