My Menu

Saturday, July 1, 2017

July 2017 Reading List

So basically MOST of what I planned for last month just did NOT happen.. I'm not even sure why.. it was a lazy tired month and I just couldn't concentrate enough to read. I do hope THAT thing is ALL over.

For this summery month I have a nice array of books. I'll be continuing with Mystery / Romantic Suspense by Emma Jameson and more of Mary Calmes' book-list. There are three new releases I'm excited about by Sarina Bowen, Garrett Leigh and Amy Lane and a Contemporary Romance by Jay Northcote I've been postponing for WAY too long.


Also my most exciting news this month is I'm getting a Kindle VOYAGE! YAY!


____________________________________________
Statistics (will be filled at the end of the month)
Total Books: 
Total Pages: 
Pages per day: 
Click for more Recap & Goals of previous months


♥ Romantic Suspense / Mystery 
 
♥ Contemporary Romance
    
   
♥ Paranormal Romance 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus