My Menu

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 2017 Reading List

February was a horrible month, I was sick, everyone around me were sick, and all in all, I had no energies to do anything including read, I do hope this month will turn for the better. 
This month I have in mind a promising yet long list. First - FIVE NEW BOOKS, the 4th and last installment in the Night Prince by Jeaniene Frost, a new novella in the Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrian, a re-launch for Sarina Bowen (previously published under another pen name), more of the "misfits" world in a new novel by Garrett Leigh and I can't believe there's a new one by Ruthie Knox! I've been waiting for this book for two years! 
Besides that there's this LONG book by Mariana Zapata I had for last month and it's no wonder I didn't get around to reading it and 5 (!) more Amy Lane novels. 
____________________________________________
Statistics (will be filled at the end of the month)
Total Books: 11
Total Pages: 3486
Pages per day: ~112
Click for more Recap & Goals of previous months


♥ New Adult ♥


♥ Contemporary Romance 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus