My Menu

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August 2017 Reading List

The hottest month of the year started.. Not sure how I feel about it. I'm telling myself, it's just one month and then breeze and actual AIR (without water in it) would return into our lives. I can't do anything in this humidity and neither can the "girls" (dogs). So I'm basically home whenever possible with air conditioning managing my life. I can only hope it also mean more time to read, but I'm not actually sure about that because I have an upcoming exam which I haven't a clue WHEN would actually take place.. I'll mention it once it's relevant :) 

Last month I got my new Kindle Voyage, it's amazing once everything was on it and I started reading how quickly I got used to it. It's GREAT. I love the new features - the quality of the display, the buttons on the side, also the fact it FEELS quicker though I think I've read it's suppose to be the same as my 4 years old Kindle Paperwhite. 

Though it's taking me more than I thought it will, I'll be continuing with another mystery series, this time Historical, by Emma Jameson, there's also a new release by Amy Lane from her new series "Fish out of water". I have a bunch of Contemporary and Paranormal MM Romance novels also by Amy Lane and more by Mary Calmes and one new to me author- Kim Fielding. All is left to say it - Good luck! and enjoy summer while it's still here :) 

____________________________________________
Statistics (will be filled at the end of the month)
Total Books: 
Total Pages: 
Pages per day: 
Click for more Recap & Goals of previous months


♥ Romantic Suspense / Mystery 
 
♥ Contemporary Romance 
     
    
♥ Paranormal Romance 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus