My Menu

Saturday, April 1, 2017

April 2017 Reading List

A new month a new list of books to be read. I love the fact I have so many books on my list even though I DO get frustrated I won't be able to get to all of them. EVER. hehe
Actually my love for books is the main idea behind my new tattoo. It's just an idea still but later on this month I'll get it done. Can't wait to share it! 

Books are such a big part of my life. I LOVE reading, love my kindle and forgetting myself inside a wonderful story which is probably half the reason I LOVE Walt Disney's "Beauty and the Beast" and was enamored with the new movie "Be My Guest". 

Have you seen it? I was mumbling the words to half the movie. It was just PER-Fection. 

This month I'll be saying goodbye to the "Roadmap to Your Heart" series by Christina Lee, my plan was to immerse myself in a new series yet TWO failed me.. then my revisit to Tracey Gravis-Graves with a two part story didn't go as expected.. but at least there's a new start to an already loved series "Blueberry Lane" by Katy Regnery, this time with "The Story Sisters" AND a new installment in the much loved THIRDS series by Charlie Cochet - YAY! and three short novellas by Mary Calmes (one a part of an Anthology I'm not sure I'll read as a whole) also there's a new Historical by Joanna Chambers (a part of a series written by different authors). 

I changed SO MUCH this month so there are more adds (to balance the ones I deleted) so I added a few more safe bets by Amy Lane and Aleksandr Voinov as well as a New Adult series by Aly Martinez which has been on my list forever.

____________________________________________

Statistics (will be filled at the end of the month)
Total Books: 18 (+3 DNF)
Total Pages: 3410
Pages per day: ~113
Click for more Recap & Goals of previous months

♥ Contemporary Romance 

♥ New Adult 

 

♥ Romantic Suspense 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus