My Menu

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November 2016 Goals

I new month, a new beginning. I'm starting this month with a short vocation, hopefully means I'll have a TON of time to read, also I'm starting a new course I'm excited about and in general winter is coming ;) the best time of year to read, well, actually I read a lot in the summer as well, what can I do besides sit in the air conditioning and read?..


It's been a LONG while since I've read an Urban Fantasy series (this one also being MM), I don't remember who recommended it to me but it's been there for a while now, time to check it out! I gotta say, I used to read much more paranormal and somehow I got sucked into the real world hehe 

I love Katy's Blueberry Lane world so I'm excited to finally get my hand on this part of the series. I was tempted to sample the first two when they were out but decided to do as I planned - read all of them when they are ALL out. This contemporary romance series can be read as a stand alone series. Some of the characters somehow reappear in other part of the series but not in a spoilery way. 

My oh my, how much I've waited for this Contemporary MM Romance novel! I hope all is well with River and we'll have more books by her coming soon! 

I've read most of Aleksandr's work, there are actually three more I"m planning on reading next month besides a newer Paranormal Series. Here I have one Historical MM Romance and a short Sci-Fi novella. 

That's it for this month, more that I think I'll actually get to read, but hopefully I'll manage most of them. 


Check out more of my Recap and Goals of the past months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus