My Menu

Friday, September 30, 2016

September 2016 Goals & Recap (in one..)


Though I basically didn't plan a lot for this month due to the fact I STILL haven't finished  last month's reading (the "Bluewater Bay" series) this month started with a huge heart break. My beloved Eric died. I couldn't concentrate enough to read and when I finished a book (only twice this month) I found myself crying because he always used to KNOW I finished a book and not just closing the kindle because I wanted to - go to the bathroom / look something up on my phone / go to sleep.. I used to think it was a special sigh I made for a fulfilling end but I'm still not sure. 

Besides that I brought home a new puppy, she wasn't exactly planned, or at least not for NOW. She is the sweetest, really, but waking up early or in the middle of the night for her, sleeping light to hear what's going on with her, all of that, on top of losing him made me literally incapable of concentrating on a book. Not to mention I have two essays to write in two different courses I recently finished. These took A LOT of my energy as well.. 

So what I was left with really? two books.. 
A Contemporary Romance novel of friends to novel which was EXACTLY what I needed, a light read, beautiful, sweet, lovable and yet realistic MC. Highly Recommended! 
I gotta say I LOVED reading Christina's NA novels but the previous CR I read wasn't exactly "it" for me, THIS one gave me everything I wanted it to be <3
Usually I'm a BIG fan of Garrett's book, they are angsty and always have a morbid vibe to them but they are worth the torture FOR SURE. This one was a nice read, but too depressing I think. I mean, l liked it, I enjoyed it, but I'm not such a fan of the "Pretty Woman" story-line, also I think the connection was building too quickly for my liking. 


 ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

The beginning of next month I have an essay to write but since it's the New Year here, at least I'll have the days off to write it. After that I have a WHOLE MONTH OFF (from studying) and my next course will be self awareness course I'm really excited about. Hope it means I'll be getting back to myself and to reading more. Truly I feel I NEED my reading, it gives me a sort of piece of mind I'm lacking the past two months.  


Check out more of my Recap and Goals of the past months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus