My Menu

Monday, August 1, 2016

August 2016 Goals

It's been mmm I don't know more that a year for sure since I did something like I'm attempting this month - to read an ENTIRE series and not one with 5-7 books but 14 (!).
I might not actually GET to read them all, and I'm actually not sure how it's going to be like since each book it written by a different author.. some I know and love and others I haven't read.. 

So here it goes! 


    The Bluewater Bay series is a Contemporary MM Romance Series taking place in a small ghost town who got "bombed" by publicity after been chosen as a site for a successful TV show. 
    Each novel is focused on a different couple and written (mostly) by a different author.
    I LOVE Amy Lane and Aleksandr Voinov, also excited to read more by Anne Tenino, SE Jakes & L.A. Witt. Hope the new (to me!) authors are going to be great as well :) 

    In the end I only got to read the first 5 books in the series this month and so I reschedule the rest for December.


    Check out more of my Recap and Goals of the past months!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Disqus