My Menu

Friday, April 1, 2016

April 2016 Goals

Though this year started stressful (and frankly, considering my schedule it still is) last month showed me that I CAN read more if I put my mind and spare time on it, not only that it made me realize something else entirely - I MISS reading MF romance. I mean, I LOVE reading MM, there's a reason it's 90% of what I read, and so I'm glad that I have a NA MF series this month. I'll have to check the rest of the year and see if I can change it up a bit. The one thing I DON'T want to change is the amount of Amy Lane I'm reading :) There's A LOT of her this month as well. 


It's been a while since I read anything by Cora. I've read her YA/NA "Losing It" series and LOVED it, even though the characters were a bit young I really enjoyed her writing and how it was so much FUN with a lot of laugh-out-laud moments. This one seems more of a NA which I definitely prefer.  

More by Amy is always a treat :) I have two Contemporary MM Romance series, a new one as well as a continuation of a book I read a while back. Also I added a PNR I'm not sure I'll actually get around to reading. 

I'm blushing just thinking just how many months ago I planned to read this, but somehow because it's the first I'm reading by Kindle I keep postponing it. This month I'm NOT going to forget about this Contemporary MM Romance novel [Yeah, originally I had two here, but I only managed to read one.. the next I'll read at the beginning of next month). 
NOTE - imagine my disappointment when this one turned sour.. 


A last minute add to this month reading! Katy was a rather new author on my list who soon became a favorite. I LOVE all of her books, all are contemporary romance novels (MF). I have many more by her this year, mostly from her "Blueberry Lane" series but also one big surprise - "Dark Sexy Night", the 4th in the "A Modern Fairytale" series to be published next week. This one is a short Contemporary Romance novella. 

That's if for this month, something new (Kindle), something "old" (Cora) and something I've been reading for a while now (Amy). 


Check out more of my Recap and Goals of the past months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus