I've been a fan of Christina Lee's New Adult novels for a while now. I absolutely ADORED her series "Between Breaths" so getting a new NA by her is really exciting news! Also since it's a collaboration with another author - Nyrae Dawn - I haven't read yet is also great news.
<3 <3 SOOOO EXCITED! <3 <3
Touch the Sky by Christina and Nyrae will be out on the 28th of March (a month away!).
There are still no pre-order links (I'll add those when they are available), right now, be sure to add the book on GoodReads.
Let's begin with the beautiful cover
LOVE the messy hair :)
Touch the Sky (Free Fall #1) - BLURB:
Lucas Barnett and Gabriel Stewart didn’t have it easy as kids. They were only trying to deal with bad situations at home when they became lifelines for each other. Their pipe dream was to someday meet in LA, where Lucas would design skyscrapers, and Gabriel would learn to fly. But then Gabriel disappeared without so much as a goodbye, and Lucas got himself in trouble with the law.
Five years later, both men are at a loss when they run into each other at a Hollywood bar. Lucas is still angry, but it’s not as if Gabriel could control how his mind and body had betrayed him. Being found on the ledge of that bridge had changed everything.
The attraction is immediate, but it’s more than their inability to keep their hands off each other. Neither man expects the fierce connection pulling them together. Unfortunately, ignoring their problems doesn’t make them disappear. Gabriel’s internal struggles are serious…dangerous. And no matter how much Lucas wants it to be true, saving Gabriel won’t make up for not being able to save his mom. If they don’t find the strength to face their own demons before the darkness takes hold, they risk more than just losing each other forever.
About the Authors:
Nyrae Dawn can almost always be found with a book in her hand or an open document on her laptop. She couldn’t live without books—reading or writing them. Oh, and chocolate. She’s slightly addicted.
She gravitates toward character-driven stories. Whether reading or writing, she loves emotional journeys. It’s icing on the cake when she really feels something, but is able to laugh too. She’s a proud romantic, who has a soft spot for flawed characters, who make mistakes, but also have big hearts.
Whether she’s writing young adult, new adult, or adult you can always count on a healthy dose of romance from her books. She likes to tackle tough subjects, and believes everyone needs to see themselves in the stories they read.
Nyrae is living her very own happily ever after in California with her gorgeous husband (who still makes her swoon) and her two incredibly awesome kids.
Once upon a time, I lived in New York City and was a wardrobe stylist. I spent my days shopping for photo shoots, getting into cabs, eating amazing food, and drinking coffee at my favorite hangouts.
Now I live in the Midwest with my husband and son—my two favorite guys. I've been a clinical social worker and a special education teacher. But it wasn't until I wrote a weekly column for the local newspaper that I realized I could turn the fairytales inside my head into the reality of writing fiction.
I write Adult, New Adult, and M/M Contemporary Romance. I'm addicted to lip gloss and salted caramel everything. I believes in true love and kissing, so writing romance novels has become a dream job.
Find me on my Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorChristinaLee
Find me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Christina_Lee04
Series – PNR
- Black Dagger Brotherhood – J.R.Ward
- Celtic Wolves – Jan DeLima
- ♣ Darkest London – Kristen Callihan (SP)
- Lords of The Underworld / Angels After Dark – Gena Showalter
- Midnight Breed – Lara Adrian
- ♣ Mates – C. Cardeno (MM)
- Night Huntress / Night Prince – Jeaniene Frost (UF)
- ♣ Sookie Stackhouse – Charlaine Harris (UF)
- THRIDS - Charlie Cochet (MM/UF)
Series – Contemporary & Historical
- ♣ A Matter of Time – Mary Calmes (MM)
- A Modern Fairytale – Katy Regnery
- Blueberry Lane – Katy Regnery
- Bluewater Bay (Various Authors) (LGBT)
- Boyfriend Chronicles – River Jaymes (MM)
- ♣ Camelot – Ruthie Knox
- ♣ Enlightenment – Joanna Chambers (HR/MM)
- ♣ Granby Knitting – Amy Lane (MM)
- ♣ Gravity – Sarina Bowen
- ♣ Heart of Montana – Katy Regnery
- ♣ Love, Faith & Devotion – Tere Michaels (MM)
- New York – Ruthie Knox
- ♣ Promises – Amy Lane (MM)
- Returning Home – Serena Bell
- Roadmap to Your Heart – Christina Lee (MM)
- ♣ Roads – Garrett Leigh (MM)
- ♣ Roman Holiday – Ruthie Knox
- Romancelandia – Anne Tenino (MM)
- True North – Sarina Bowen
- ♣ Tangled – Emma Chase
- ♣ Willinski – Meg Maguire
- Series – Romantic Suspense
- Series – Erotica
Series – New & Young Adult
- Bend or Break – Amy Jo Cousins (LGBT)
- ♣ Between Breaths – Christina Lee
- ♣ Bowler University – Megan Erickson
- Free Fall – Christina Lee & Nyrae Dawn (MM)
- HIM / WAGs – Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy (MF/MM)
- ♣ Hopeless – Colleen Hoover
- The Ivy Years / Brooklyn Bruisers - Sarina Bowen
- ♣ Losing It – Cora Carmack
- Off-Campus – Elle Kennedy
- ♣ One Week Girlfriend – Monica Murphy
- Rusk University – Cora Carmack
- ♣ Slammed – Colleen Hoover
- ♣ Talker – Amy Lane (MM)
- ♣ Theta Alpha Gamma – Anne Tenino (MM)
- True North – Sarina Bowen (NA-CR)
- About Me