My Menu

Friday, January 1, 2016

January 2016 Goals

January Goals! YAY! I'm SO excited to begin this year, not just because of the awesome list of books I have planned because I feel it's a sort of new beginning or a new feel to my life somehow even though I didn't change that much - yeah, I went back to school, and I'm getting ready for applying for my M.A. 
I feel truly GREAT with my life, when I'm living, what I'm doing, the people around me :)


Rule (Marked Men, #1)   ★ ★ ★ ★
I have this series on my list for at least a YEAR. I can't even remember who recommended it to me! But I DO know I love tattoos, love tattooed men and so I'm happy to try this New Adult Romance series.In the end since the series was quite angsty and I wasn't in the mood for it, I decided to postpone it to next month.


Kiss me Kate (The English Brothers, #6)   ★ ★ ★ ★ ½ 
My book friend Cristina, recommended this author to me awhile back, and though I wanted to get my hands on this Contemporary Romance series I had to find the time to actually schedule it. This is a sort of "sub-series" of the "Blueberry Lane" series containing both this one - The English Brothers, as well as "The Winslow Brothers" (I scheduled for later this year) and 3 more to be published in the near future. What I DID find the time to read was "A Modern Fairytale", at the moment it has two novels which I absolutely LOVED! So I'm really excited to try this series.

Let 2016 begin!


Check out more of my Recap and Goals of the past months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus