My Menu

Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2015 Goals

A new month, a new season, a new educational beginning and hopefully enough time to enjoy by reading. Though I did expect October (Goals / Recap) to be that.. 
So cheers to new beginnings! 

Alex (Cold Fury Hockey, #1)   ★ ★ ★ (DNF 39%)
Garrett (Cold Fury Hockey, #2)
Zack (Cold Fury Hockey, #3)
Ryker (Cold Fury Hockey, #4)
oh how MUCH I've heard about this series I can't wait to put my hands on it! I've recently read quite a lot of Hockey series (this one being Contemporary Romance, most of the others were NA) and I really love it! Though I still haven't seen a game even ONCE (it's not something people play in my country.. we barely get a whole week of snow per year and only in very specific places around the country).

It's No Shakespeare   ★ ★ ½
Though I have MANY books by Amy on my list, this month I only added this MM Contemporary one, I already have most of her work planned for next year. 


Off Campus (Bend or Break, #1)  
Nothing Like Paris (Bend or Break, #2)   ★ ★ (DNF 32%) 
Real World (Bend or Break, #5)   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
 Up until now I only read a few short novellas by Amy so now I finally have the time to read this New Adult series by her. Heard great things about it! This one is part MM part MF which is great. I love it when authors do diverse series.


Wake Me Up Inside (Mates, #1)   ★ ★   
Until Forever Comes (Mates, #2)  ★  ½
In Your Eyes (Mates, #3)   ★ ★    
Last but not least another new series, a MM Paranormal Romance. Heard great things about this series and other books by this author so I'm intrigued to give this one a go. 
 
Unforgivable   ★ ★
Humbug   ★ ★  
Unnatural (Enlightenment Spin-off)    ★ ★    
As most of Joanna's novels Unforgivable is a Historical Romance, but unlike most it's M/F.
I've recently read most of Joanna's novels and loved absolutely everything! This month she also had 2 releases. "Humbug" a M/M Contemporary Romance for the holiday - a total surprise - didn't know anything about it but naturally grabbed it as soon as it was out, and "Unnatural" which is a spin-off novel to the amazing M/M Historical Romance series Enlightenment. Reading "Unnatural" this month feels like closing a circle - as I was first introduced to Joanna's fabulous writing through the Enlightenment series and will finish reading all her published work with its spin off novel.



A lot less than what I originally planned, as were all the previous month since the summer started.. 
Happy winter everyone! 

Check out more of my Recap and Goals of the past months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus