My Menu

Friday, October 2, 2015

October 2015 Goals

In less than a week it will all be over.. the HUGE exam will be behind me and so I will be able to go back to my peaceful living, reading and relaxing.. Also, to "de-stress" I'm planning, soon, a few days vocation abroad. Have quite the plan, I hope it will work out :)

So, while September (Goals / Recap) was HELL on my reading I'm planning to compensate myself this month (and in the next to come..;)). There are three new books I'm really excited about (two released recently and one will be releasing near the middle of this month) and I have 2 new series to check, one is REALLY overdue and one is fairly new. 


Autumn Moon (Celtic Wolves, #3)   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The first book in the series was Jan's debut novel and I was HIGHLY impressed by it. Also ever since that book I kept WAITING for Ellen and Cormack's book and HERE IT IS! Can't believe it's been two years since I started this series. Though I'm not usually into Werewolves, this Paranormal Series is a JOY to read (also a MUST read!). The book was released at the ending of September and since I was in the middle of my hectic studying I was actually depressed to see my Amazon notification and realize I'm NOT able to read it NOW. 

I LOVE Sarina's writing, I've yet to be disappointed from a book by her. This NA series is EXCELLENT. Also her Gravity series (CR) is superb. Highly Recommended!  

This Contemporary Romance series suppose to be AWESOME. The first one being a "remake" of the Beauty and the Beast and the second one also has a similar fairy tale theme. I have other books by Kate on my list since I heard great things about her, really pumped to try these two!


I feel kinda sheepish for not having this series in my "Read' pile YET.. I've heard SO MANY GREAT things about this series and this author! It's also been a while since I"ve read a good MM Romantic Suspense, it might have been the last in the Cut & Run.. 


Stroke of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #13.5)   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Last month I've read the last installment in the series so I'm really excited to continue to the next one, though I don't know who these characters are.. I gotta say, with Paranormal Romance I much prefer to read them all bunched up together because when I return to it a WHOLE year later I sometimes have a hard time remembering all the details which is why I'm glad I have this novella right after a full length novel. 

That's it for my Birthday Month! :) Have a great month everyone :)


Check out more of my Recap and Goals of the past months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus