My Menu

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 2015 Goals

Summer is officially HERE! I'm not even sure what I think about it. Long days, swimming at the pool, wearing short colorful cloths sound VERY appealing! Smoldering heat and chocking humidity, though? not so much ;)

May (Goals / Recap) was a month that felt as though it's going to stay forever yet somehow moved too quick for me to even realize it's done and over. Had a lot of busy weekends, and not enough time to read! I was supposed to get answers for my M.A. application but as it seems I'm still waiting for the one application I truly want. This month though I mostly have to start looking for a new apartment which I'll be sharing with one of my best friends :) 


Make It Right (Bowler University, #2)   ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Make It Last (Bowler University, #3)   ★ ★ ★ ★
Heard a lot of great things about this series so I'm eager to try it out! There are SO many college New Adult series out there at the moment! Most filled with sexy athletes! I wish it was like that when I was in college ;) In my country and surely in the small college I went to we didn't have any real sports teams. I truly feel I was missing out! 

Summer Lovin' (Seasons of Love, #1)   ★ ★ ★ ★
Fallin' in Love (Seasons of Love, #2)    ★ ★ ★
Bad Ex Karma     ★ ★ 
Back when I started my account on GoodReads and was just getting to know the virtual world of books I was recommended an anthology called "Strangers on a Train" that brought into my life 5 great authors. I've read most of those author's work since then and now FINALLY Donna has a new full length Contemporary Romance novel out. I was actually looking for the second installment to "I Do.. or Die" but, well, if "Bad Ex Karma" is going to be as LOL/ROFL pleasure as that one was I have NO complaints. The other two I have on my list are both short novellas. I've read the first one eons ago so I'll start with a re-visit of it before I continue to the second one.

I feel like it's been a while since I read Contemporary Romance. I either read MM Romance or New Adult nowadays and I'm not even sure why. I had this series for quite a while on my to-read-list but as with a lot of books it got shoved to the back somewhere. I didn't even remember who recommended it to me and when as I was organizing my reading for this month. I have a feeling I have to go through a lot of books in my list, reminding myself what it was about them that drew me in. I think back then I just REALLY wanted a good series with Firefighters. Well, I still do! :)
Mate   ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Merger   ★ ★ ★ ★ 
The Sartorialist   ★ ★ ★ ★ 
Last month I was able to add another short novella by Cecilia and was reminded just how MUCH I wanted to read all her novellas. She has two more besides these three. "Winding Road" is longer so I don't think I'll be able to manage it this month (scheduled for next month) and "Easy Sinking" seems to be discontinued, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for it, but it's simply unavailable.. :(

So that's it for this month. I really hope I'll manage it all. I truly feel as though I DIDN'T over plan this month. We'll see, won't we? :)

Happy summer reading everyone! 

Check out more of my Recap and Goals of the past months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus