My Menu

Friday, October 3, 2014

October 2014 Goals

After the incredible reading of September I can only hope that this month will somehow be the same especially since I have a quite holiday weekend and another vocation in the middle of the month I'm hopping I'll get to read more than the usual :) 


Summer Moon (Celtic Wolves, #2)    ★★★★★
By Jan DeLima
I feel like I have been waiting for FOREVER for this book, thought it's funny that I'm actually still waiting since I CAN'T WAIT for the third one as well. The previous book in the series was Jan's debut novel and I was just FLOORED with how good it was. I"m not usually into wolves and shape shifters but this series is just different, mature in a way that is a joy to read (and this is my pre-review BEFORE I read this one..)



The Distance Between Us    ★★★★ 
By Kasie West
This seemed like a nice novel to read "in between" since I'm waiting for the next two on my list to be published.









Promise Me This (Between Breaths, #4)   ★★★★★
By Christina Lee
I love Christina's books, they are just SUPERB and I"m sure this one won't disappoint, well, beside the fact that I have to WAIT till it's published (on the 6th of October). Highly recommend all the other books in the series and I should say that you can read each one as a stand alone.






Not Fade Away (Hell of High Water, #3.5)   ★★★
If I Ever (Hell or High Water, #4)
By SE Jakes
The last novella and last installment of Prophet and Tom... :( I'm sad about that though I really feel that they are nearing the place were they need to retire and have their HEA not only in the love and commitment but also in live in general. I'll be checking JE Jakes other series, probably first the "Dirty Deeds" and we'll see in the future. 

Note - Forth book is being postponed since it will only be published round November-December.  


Second Chance    ★★★★
By Audra North
I've read a short novella by Audra a while ago on "Summer Rain" Anthology and really wanted to check more of her novels. She has another series i'm not sure is my "thing" but this one sounds really sweet. 







Mine   ★★★★
By Mary Calmes
Don't you just LOVE the cover? YUM! Can't remember where I got the recommendation though but I DO enjoy watching the cover :P 










Tangled (Tangled, #1)    ★★★★★
Tangled Extra Scenes (Tangled, #1.1)    ★★★★★
Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)    ★★★½
Twisted (Tangled, #2)    ★★
Tamed (Tangled, #3)    ★★★★★
Tied (Tangled, #4)    ★ (DNF 31%)
By Emma Chase
I have a friend holding a bat over my head for not reading this one so here goes! :) 





Tempted by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #12.5)   ★★★★★
By Lara Adrian
Another Midnight Breed short novella. I just LOVE this series can't say no to any installment, short or full length have to have it, have to read it as soon as it's out. 








Too Stupid to Live (Romancelandia, #1)   ★★★★★
Billionaire with Benefits (Romancelandia, #2)   ★★★★★
By Anne Tenino
Another recommendation I can't seem to place.. But sounds really sweet!









My Deliberate Mistake (Drowning, #1)   ½★ (DNF 49%)
The Half-Truth (Drowning, #2)
By Claire Svendsen
Yeah, another one of those I don't remember where / why I came to add. As I keep on reading and adding books and the lists get longer and longer there are more of those :) 








Quite ambitious, ha? but well, it's my birthday this month so I'm allowed to have a relaxing month don't I?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus