My Menu

Friday, September 12, 2014

Inking Him (Losing It #1.6) [Bliss Edwards & Garrick Taylor] by Cora Carmack ~~~ ★ ★ ★ ★ ~~~

This isn't even a novella, it's just a small scene of Garrick getting his first tattoo. 

It's so short I'm not even sure what to write about it except I liked the idea of the tattoo though I must say that tattoos that relate to a loved one is tricky since even though we love our romance novels in real life these tattoos have a way of changing as couples tend to break up.. then a cover up of the tattoo needs to be done to somehow bring the best we can from a memory we don't really want on our body.. 


This short scene was a nice read especially now when I'm cringing a little from my new tattoo on my ribs (where Garrick did his). His took only 1.5 hours, mine on the other hand.. yeah, it's a kinda crazy tattoo, I'm after the second session (meaning after 11 hours under the needle) and it's still not finished.. I have one more session [I added the finished tattoo bellow]. So yeah, I had a lot to relate to with Garrick getting the tattoo. I liked the way the whole deal was written, unlike the "Beyond" series in which the gals almost orgasm while being tattooed, this was described perfectly (even the afterward treatment). 

So it's a nice enough "scene", enjoyed it though it was really short. 
BUT please notice it's not really "1.6" but "2.5" since there is a reference to the couple that suppose to come together in the second book. I don't think with the little we got it spoilers anything but just so you'll know..

Cheers!





Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 23 pages, 12 September 2014 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus