Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Start of Us (No Regrets #0.5) by Lauren Blakely

Trey and Harley meet on the Tattoo Shop Trey works when she comes for her first tattoo. When their half an hour (of him tattooing her) ends the both of them doesn't want to part, even though for some reason they both know they can only spend this evening together they want to enjoy it with one another.

They have a really cool evening together, starts very normal, you know, sitting in a coffee shop together but ends, well, less conventional.

It was a nice enough story, thing is, you don't get what's keeping them apart, I mean, what's their "thing", what's in her past or in his. You get an answer in the end and you do hear a little bit about their past but it just makes no sense (though I'm sure in the full novel WILL be explained). I guess it's a sort of a teaser to the next book, wanting to understand what, in a way doesn't seem, mmm, possible? 

I'll be continuing today with the next one in the series.

Note - I've read the first one yet didn't finish it. You can read here my review of "The Thrill of It". I won't continue on reading the series. 





Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 51 pages, 2 August 2014 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment