I've read a lot of books / stories and seen a lot of movies - both based on real events and fiction of World War II. To say "I've had enough" sounds a bit harsh (especially for a Jew) but in a way, after reading so much about it, hearing from relatives and people around me, I have the feeling that everything that had to be said - have been said.
Series – PNR
- Black Dagger Brotherhood – J.R.Ward
- Celtic Wolves – Jan DeLima
- ♣ Darkest London – Kristen Callihan (SP)
- Lords of The Underworld / Angels After Dark – Gena Showalter
- Midnight Breed – Lara Adrian
- ♣ Mates – C. Cardeno (MM)
- Night Huntress / Night Prince – Jeaniene Frost (UF)
- ♣ Sookie Stackhouse – Charlaine Harris (UF)
- THRIDS - Charlie Cochet (MM/UF)
Series – Contemporary & Historical
- ♣ A Matter of Time – Mary Calmes (MM)
- A Modern Fairytale – Katy Regnery
- Blueberry Lane – Katy Regnery
- Bluewater Bay (Various Authors) (LGBT)
- Boyfriend Chronicles – River Jaymes (MM)
- ♣ Camelot – Ruthie Knox
- ♣ Enlightenment – Joanna Chambers (HR/MM)
- ♣ Granby Knitting – Amy Lane (MM)
- ♣ Gravity – Sarina Bowen
- ♣ Heart of Montana – Katy Regnery
- ♣ Love, Faith & Devotion – Tere Michaels (MM)
- New York – Ruthie Knox
- ♣ Promises – Amy Lane (MM)
- Returning Home – Serena Bell
- ♣ Roadmap to Your Heart – Christina Lee (MM)
- ♣ Roads – Garrett Leigh (MM)
- ♣ Roman Holiday – Ruthie Knox
- Romancelandia – Anne Tenino (MM)
- True North – Sarina Bowen
- ♣ Tangled – Emma Chase
- ♣ Willinski – Meg Maguire
- Series – Romantic Suspense
- Series – Erotica
Series – New & Young Adult
- ♣ Bend or Break – Amy Jo Cousins (LGBT)
- ♣ Between Breaths – Christina Lee
- ♣ Bowler University – Megan Erickson
- Free Fall – Christina Lee & Nyrae Dawn (MM)
- HIM / WAGs – Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy (MF/MM)
- ♣ Hopeless – Colleen Hoover
- The Ivy Years / Brooklyn Bruisers - Sarina Bowen
- ♣ Losing It – Cora Carmack
- ♣ One Week Girlfriend – Monica Murphy
- Rusk University – Cora Carmack
- ♣ Slammed – Colleen Hoover
- ♣ Talker – Amy Lane (MM)
- ♣ Theta Alpha Gamma – Anne Tenino (MM)
- About Me
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Friday, October 18, 2013
This is a very romantic sweet story of Bliss and Garrick. It's about a year after they moved together to Philadelphia. on the table is their first meeting with Garrick's parents in London. They are both VERY stressed about it since Garrick's mother isn't a very agreeable person and in general both his parents didn't approve of him leaving London and pursuing his interest in acting.
I guess I read this one in the "wrong order" since this book was published after Faking It (Losing It #2) but it doesn't matter because it doesn't mention any of Bliss's friends anyway.
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
I"m always at a loss on the first sentence... especially when the main character - Bliss - is SO much like me..
Well, she is like me in the sense that I always find myself embarrassing myself, doing something more clumsy than clumsy, being the most naive person in the group while no one really realizes it.
So Bliss is a virgin. It's not like she never kissed a guy before or made up with one, it's just she never actually had sex with anyone. and at the age of 22 it kinda annoys her. which I totally understand, when I was in the same "spot" (though surprisingly younger) I thought to myself - damn! can't I get get a bold pen and just cross a line over the virginity deal?
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Were do I begin? I really don't know.
There's no use. I have to start by telling you what it's about though I have SO MUCH more to comment.. that will have to wait..
Alissa is kind of a regular and maybe you'd say kind of boring woman. Nothing special about her (except for her very sharp mind and how she reflects on everything she encounters). She accidentally meets Janos, a closed up kinky rich guy who drives her wild. Wild with having to interact with his "reading minds" ability, wild with want and desire. Janos is so in for a surprise when it comes to Alissa. He is just struck by her. He doesn't know how to handle his desire and attraction to her. She, too, drives him wild. With everything she is, and everything he isn't used to dealing with. But with both of them not very commitment kind of persons and also coming from so different background and lifestyles - can they close the gap?
Monday, October 7, 2013
OH MY _____ (please insert whichever divine/mystical creature/being you believe in - Unicorns will do as well...)
you know what, let me rephrase - OM MY FREAKING _____
and if we are on a religious context (a little) - NOT reading this Novel is simply a SIN!
I read this book in one day, one day I struggled to do whatever it is I do - as less as possible - and as much reading as I could. It was a torture putting this book down.
went to sleep on 3 a.m. exhausted with a happy smile on my face. Still trying to adjust to life again - mainly because I"m so damn tired! Which is why it's so difficult for me to write the review.
Sunday, October 6, 2013
I SO wanted to love this Novella. But in the end, I just didn't love it enough I guess. I was thinking how to rate this book and after a lot of thought I think the 3 and a half would have to "do".
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
I just finished this extremely short novella. I didn't really 'buy' it. The idea was nice, but I felt it was too short. The building of the relationship was unbelievable. I wish there was more to this novella since I LOVE the Midnight Breed series by Adrian.
I won't write anything about the plot since it too short as it is.
Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 54 pages, 1 October 2013 / On GoodReads
I wasn't sure how this Novella will be.. new world in 100 pages and a story to be told in it too?
I read Night Huntress Series so I was familiar with Frost's writing and looking forward to see who/how the heroine is going to be. Cat (from the Night Huntress) is a very strong character. has a lot to say about everything, stubborn and knows how to kick ass!
Well, Mara has the same traits which is always nice to read in a romance [ in my opinion :) ]