My Menu

Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Taste of Midnight (Midnight Breed #9.5 - Danika and Malcolm) by Lara Adrian ~~~ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ~~~

Sweet Novella. 
We had a glimpse of Danika in a previous book that led me to believe we will be hearing from her again though it was obvious she can't really return to the Order (too many memories). 
I loved that she got her HEA after losing Conlan. 
Bran was exactly what she needed, I wouldn't have felt it "right" with anyone else, I mean with someone totally new.
He's past story felt just as right to bringing them together. 

This novella was short but I felt it brought us what needed to be brought, didn't feel like I was missing something (which happens a lot in novellas) maybe it is because we already know Midnight Breed world and Danika herself. 
I loved the ending because in my eyes that's what Danika needed though I wasn't sure it's going to end this way.







Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 70 pages, 14 September 2013 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus