Monday, July 1, 2013

Room at the Inn (Naughty and Nice) by Ruthie Knox

WOW. What a story. loved it so much! Carson is not the typical guy who's afraid of relationships but he's scared shitless though he loves Julie and it should be obvious to the both of them how much they care about each other. I loved how slowly but surely the realization came to both of them. and also loved that the one who helped him in the end was a friend from his past he "left" for all the wrong reasons. 


This is my second novella by Ruthie Knox, I also read two of her independent books - It seems I fall in love with everything this woman writes :D I'll sure be reading Camelot in the VERY near future :) 

[ Read this one as a part of "Naughty & Nice: Three Holiday Treats" ]





Additional Details: Kindle Ebook, 121 pages, 1 Juy 2013 / On GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment